tirsdag 21. april 2009

HRTE Chicago - here I come!

I am now at Kastrup airport in Copenhagen, waiting for my flight to Chicago. I am going to attend the HRTE-class in Chicago at Sunday and Monday. I have never been to this class before, but I have heard it is great. It's independent, not arranged by a supplier, and there will be educators from lots of suppliers. I am going by my own from Norway, in fact, from Europe too. I hope it will be possible to arrange something similar here.

Originally I was going for competition training with one of the best gel-techs in the world, Amy Becker. Luckily I found out that the HRTE-class in Chicago was held at the same time as I had planned to go to Amy. Now I will attend the HRTE-class first and then go to Amy for some days after the class.

I am sure this week is going to be some of the best weeks in my "nail-life"!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar