søndag 26. april 2009

My first day at the HRTE-class

WOW! What a day!

If you EVER get the chance to go to a HRTE-class, do it! It's well worth the money!

In the morning we were put in small groups of 4. There were 7 "stations" with one educator at each. We had 45-60 min. at each station. We had demos of everything, nail-art, form-fitting, sculpting with forms/gel/l/p, airbrush, Minxing, gel-toes... It was a very good experience to get to speak with the educator in a small group.

What really surprised me was that I came to this event mainly to learn more about gel and l/p for competition and everyday salon-nails, but I found it very interesting to hear and learn about airbrushing and Minxing.

Well, I could write more about this day, but my head is spinning around and... we are going to meet again tonight for some practicing....:-D Dedicated nailtechs....:-D

The class for tomorrow will be "hands-on" training. We all bring our own products and practice at each-other while the educators will be helping. I CAN'T wait for this!!!

PS. Norwegian milk-chocolate has always made me friends! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar