lørdag 19. september 2009

Backstage- the experience

What a great experience it has been today! I can't pin-point exactly what it was, but I think it was a mix of soaking up how to do it, asking lots of questions, feeling the "buzz" and being part of the whole show. I must admit I was really proud of my backstage-pass! :-D

The only downside was that you really don't get the time to do perfect work, like getting rid of cuticles etc... Also, there weren't that many great nails either! Nice faces, nice bodies, but most of the nails were not good. :)

A funny story: I was in the middle of polishing a models nails. We were small-talking and a woman came to get her name. I heard it was a Norwegian name, so I asked her where she was from, and of course, she was from Norway! It was nice to speak Norwegian! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar