tirsdag 1. september 2009

Diet and beautyfair in Tokyo






Because I knew this was mainly for beauticians and not for nails, as nails have their own exhibition at Friday, I didn't have high expectations for the show. It could have been very interesting if I knew Japanese, but since I don't, it was impossible for me to understand what they said or what they used. I only saw one nail-station, Christrio.

On the other hand, I met a FANTASTIC man, a brow-artist. OMG, he did some fantastic brows! He used a technique I haven't seen before. First he used a special pencil to mark the brows and then he used a scalpel with color and "painted" the hairs on. It looked sooooo real! It's the best I have ever seen! I didn't dare to get my brows done at the show, but he painted my brows with the special pencil (which I bought lots of... :-))





The picture isn't the best...



I tried to Google him, but couldn't find anything. However I have his e-mail address and I am seriously considering going to Singapore to get training with him.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar