tirsdag 18. august 2009

My research today

This morning I have done some research at the internet. I found Norwegian commercials and professional photos and tried to evaluate their nails, what was good and what would I have done different. What I don't understand is, when everything else is excellent, very often the nails are neglected at the models. Or even worse, you can see there has been a nailtech doing some kind of work, but not good work. I know, I know, doing photo-shoots, with very close-up photos, is really difficult as you have to be very, very accurate. BUT I would rather use a hand without enhancement than a hand with ugly enhancement, or a hand without polish than a hand with uneven polish.

When I did my research I found... haha... something I did years ago.... :-D It's here. I had forgotten all about this article!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar