søndag 9. august 2009

The products I am using

People have been asking me what products I am using. (Why do you write me on e-mail and facebook and not here?)

I am using Masterworks Innovation clear gel and primer. Creative Brisas white builder gel and top-gloss. (Sometimes I use Brisa top-gloss and sometimes Masterworks, I haven't decided which I like the best yet...) I know, I know, everybody tell not to mix products, but this works very well for me and my clients! I used to use Brisa solely before I found Masterworks. In my opinion Masterworks adhere much better, but unfortunately they don't have a white gel to use the traditional way, only the reverse. So far I have not found a white gel which I like better than the Brisa. As long as it works perfectly well for me, I mix the two of them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar