lørdag 15. august 2009

There is a marked for verybody!

I have said this before, and I say it again...

The last week I have gotten several calls from new clients. Because I know I am much more expensive than the others, I feel I have to tell them when they call. And of course, those who haven't heard of me ask me if I am INSANE! They also tells me they can't pay that much because they can get it 1/3 the next door. So of course, I am loosing clients to the cheaper once. Stupid?

Well... I have as many clients I want to have (I very seldom take new clients, but because of the recession I do take some new these days. It would be stupid not to). And the best thing? I only need 1/3 of the clients that the cheap salons have, to earn the same amount of money!

On the other hand, 2 out of 6 phones choose to come to me. So yes, there is a marked for everybody!

What really concerns me is that most of those who called me called because they were not at all satisfied where they had been. Despite of that, they would rather go back to the cheap one... I don't understand this... And they ask me why I am much more expensive??? But again, it shows that there is a marked for everybody!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar