mandag 12. oktober 2009

Blocked or runny nose what is the worst?

Have had a blocked nose all night and woke up with a slight head-ache. Not very good for todays competition. However I took some meds. and my head is feeling better. My nose? Well, it went from blocked to runny, not sure if that is better. My poor model.... Well, I have brought lots of napkins, fingers crossed we both will survive this! :-D

Right now I am looking forward to the competition. I haven't done 2,5 hours competitions since I won in London, in March, and I have a feeling that 1,5 hour simply isn't enough time for me.
I usually have plenty of time at the salon because I don't like to rush through, so I am not used to working with the clock in my **** :-D

Fingers crossed this will work better for me!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar