søndag 11. oktober 2009

What went wrong?


Well... The funny thing is... I lost all the good points in the polishing-section!!! :-( I am normally scoring very high there, so I just think I forgot to pay attention. Stupid...

Another thing I did wrong was that I changed to white tips (in this comp. you are allowed to use white, clear, natural tips, you don't get any scores for smile-lines) 5 min., before the competition started... I know, I know... I shouldn't have done that. Especially since I eh... this is embarrassing to tell... It's about 10 years since I last used white tips... (the only reason I had white tips was because I won some when I won the championship) :-/ I KNEW I would get problems, still I did it, to save time. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

And yes, I got the problems I KNEW I would get with white tips... the product too thick at the sidewalls and that again made the polish-work miserable.

I also forgot to WASH my models hands and lost lots of points for that. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

There is a new competition tomorrow, but to be honest, I am not looking forward to it...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar