lørdag 10. oktober 2009

Decided to compete in Manchester

I decided, last minute, to enter the competition in Manchester. I must have had a very good day because I signed in for TWO competitions, the salon-speed and the championship. Luckily I got two models very quick, so don't have to worry about that, at least. The problem is that I don't feel the inspiration to compete, or at least to practice. I haven't practiced since June so really don't expect anything for these two competitions.... I just hope the competitions will get me into the mood again!

The salon-speed is first, tomorrow. I came to Manchester this afternoon without my luggage! My suitcase, with all my competition-stuff in, was left in Amsterdam. The woman I spoke to said the delivery-company didn't deliver in the evening, so she could only tell me I would get the suitcase before 12 tomorrow. Well, that was way too late for me. I decided to go back to the airport, to catch the last plane from Amsterdam, and LUCKILY my suitcase came with that plane.

I don't know if I am ready for tomorrow, but at least I have something to work with! :-D Fingers crossed I will finish in time..... 90 min., is not long... Luckily this is a REAL salon-speed competition and they are looking for natural nails, so no points for white free edge. I think I have decided to go for natural tips and not white. That will do the work a lot easier.

I wish myself good lusk for tomorrow! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar