fredag 24. juli 2009

Am I loosing my mind???

My last client today was talking in her mobile when she came. She sat down and I prepared her to do her nails - she was still talking...

I looked at her nails and became really worried because her nails looked really bad. Her nails were thick, uneven, the white was kind of "blurry" and they were not at all "flush" in the cuticle-area. While I looked at these strange nails I was thinking:

"When did she visit me last time?"
"Was I sick, ill, tired?"
"Did I have a very bad day?"
"Where was I when I did these nails?"

I felt really, really anxious and thought about my bad performance in the US. Maybe I was beginning to loose my mind? Maybe I *was* a crap nailtech? Maybe I should shut down my salon?

My head was spinning when my client finished her phone-call. Then I remembered she had been in the US and asked her if she had done her nails over there. THANK GOD, she had! :-D

My client had payed 40 USD and said she prefer to pay 165 USD for my work and she was thanking me again and again after her appointment. What a relief!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar