søndag 26. juli 2009

No nail-art for me, hate it!

At every show, every class, at the internet, everywhere I see nail-art. To be honest, I don't like it. I can see and appreciate the talent and artistic flare the nail-techs have, but I would never walk around with nail-art myself. Somebody will shoot me when I say this, but *I* think it is kind of "tacky". When that is said, I must add that I am very conservative and I only were some small diamonds as jewelries. I even don't like big diamonds! :)

For a strange reason I feel I am not allowed to say that nail-art is not my cup of tea and I feel rude when I say that *I* think it is "tacky". Well... Everybody tell me how boring I am with my very short p/w nails! Is that rude? In my opinion, no. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, also when it is not suiting everybody!

1 kommentar: