lørdag 25. juli 2009

One of my clients today: A man!

Yes, I have some men coming regularly to me, they are all guitar-players. Today I had one of them. He is studying music at the university in Bergen, the "Griegakademiet". When I was in the US he had to go to another nailtech and I was curious to hear why he chose to take the bus 30 min. to come to me instead of using one closer to where he lives. I must say I was really flattered that he said my nails were the best!

I have some of the guitar-players from "Griegakademiet" and it is interesting to hear their approach towards nails. They are REALLY dependent of their nails. If they break a nail they can't play. For them it is also very important that the nails are filed in a very special shape (I HATE it because they want me to file their nails in a shape that is quite unnatural for me... but hey, they are the clients! :-)) . My client today said that my nails are the best to play with, they give the best sound! Who would have thought of that?

Today I got to know that another client of me, a guitar-player too, won a competition in Poland. Haha, I am so proud because I did his nails before the competition! :-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar