mandag 6. juli 2009

Being sick and self-employed

Yesterday I woke up with a tummy-bug. It was really bad and it didn't get better through the day. AND it continued today. Not good. Normally I go to work, no matter how ill I am, but not with a tummy-bug. It is impossible to go to work, running to the bathroom and feeling sick.

I had to cancel and rebook my clients for today. Luckily nobody were on their way to holiday and nobody wanted this bug so they were all happy not to come to me today. :)

The problems when being sick are massive when self-employed.

1. My clients will not get their appointment, and they may need it for a special occasion.
2. If you're quit new, you can loose clients.
3. The loss of income.
4. I have to fit in the clients in an already tight schedule.

I HATE to be sick and I always have to think twice before I stay in bed. Luckily my clients know this, so they understand.

I haven't decided what to do for tomorrow. Right now I don't know if I can do it, I don't feel good at all. AAAAARGH....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar