torsdag 2. juli 2009

I have to sort out my models... again....

So far I am going to enter three competitions this fall.

London - Nailympics. I will only need one model, as I am only going to enter the gel tip/overlay. I think I have sorted out my model for this competition. I will use Hannah, the model I used in Manchester and London. She has gorgeous nails and nail-beds!

Dublin - B.I.T.E. At this competition I will need at least two models. One at the everyday-extentions and one for the sculpturing. These will be on the same day, so I need seperate models. I also need one for the gel tip/overlay the day after.

Manchester - Professional Beauty. Hannah may help me out at some of the competitions as she is going to compete herself, but because of that, she can not help me for all three... Luckily I have some friends in Manchester, so I may get, literally, a helping hand here. :)

Searching and finding a model for each competition is exhausting. I WISHED I had a good model at home and I WISHED I had the money to bring her. The problem is that if I want to bring my own model, I will only be able to enter half of the competitions, because of the economy. What I really need now, is not to win, but to get the COMPETITION- PRACTICE. Of course I want to win, but if I will ever beat the best, I need all the practice I can get to avoid "loosing my head" as I did in Orlando.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello, I was reading your blog after 4 weeks (I moved house and getting new internet connection in Ireland is very time consuming). I am estonian girl and live near Dublin and if you still need hand models in Dublin B.I.T.E then I could borrow my hands :) I know how frustrating it can be if you don't have hand models you need. If you already have hand models for Dublin, then it is Ok too :)
    As I don't know your email and I don't want to post mine here, then I will check back here later. Take Care!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh no, I am so sorry I haven't seen this comment! I haven't decided whether to go to Dublin or not as it is so much hassle with getting a model. I may go now! Can you pleas e-mail me at post@micacosmetics.no and we can take it from there.

    SvarSlett