torsdag 25. juni 2009

Do your clients need to keep their shoes on while going to a sunbed?

Well... I have a client whose been to another tech for her toes. She had gotten a gift-card but didn't want to use it for her finger-nails, but thought it would be great for her toes. She went in, got her French toes and was told they would yellow in a sun-bed.

Because she wanted some tan before the summer she went to get some sun. She first tried it with her sock on. BUT for a strange reason she felt like they were still curing and that they got warm! Her next step? SHE PUT ON HER SHOES!!! When she told me this I laughed so much I couldn't sit still. I can imagine me her in the sun-bed, with her shoes on.... :-D Next time she will do her toes with me...:-D (And she said she will think of me next time she will go to the sun-bed!)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar