lørdag 6. juni 2009

I am in ORLANDO!!!

The 23-hour flight went very well, no delays and all my nail-stuff came through customs without any problems.

I am settled in my hotel, just across the street from the convention-center where the Premiere Orlando is going to be held. WOW, the convention-center is HUGE! The show will not open before tomorrow, but I hope to get a "sneak-peak" into it today as I will help Amy and the team to set up the booth.

Tonight I am going to the BeautyTech networking BBQ. I have heard there are 100 attendants from 7 countries! I know I will meet some of my friends from the HRTE-Chicago and can't wait to meet all of them. I also know there will be some new faces, some that I have been in contact with through the internet, but never met. How exciting is that? I have brought my family, my husband and our son at 14, but decided it's better to go to the networking dinner alone. It's more scary, but I also know it's much easier to get in contact with people if going alone.

I have to run to pick up some breakfast. See you later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar