torsdag 11. juni 2009

I have a back-up model for Vegas!

She is not the best model, but she is certainly not the worst either, so if I can't find another one, I will use her.

When I got the picture of her nails and her msg. that she WILL be there for me if I need her, but if I find another, better one, she understands, I felt a rush of excitement. I am sitting here, in the USA, and I have people here who is cheering me, hugging me, letting me cry on their shoulders, laughing with me, making posters for me, giving me THEIR model (thanks Bethanne, I still don't know how to thank you!) teaching me etc... etc... I am feeling honored to know all these great people who stands up for me and I don't know what I have done to deserve it! *THANK YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, YOU ALL ROCK!*

SEE YOU IN VEGAS!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar