søndag 7. juni 2009

What a day....

My search for a model has been nerve-wrecking. I woke up, went to the show and started looking. Finally I found a girl with LOVELY hands. Both me and Amy JUMPED up and grabbed her. Haha, Amy's husband said that while we were looking at her hands and nails, he looked at her face and she looked kind of scared...:) I convinced her she had to model for me and we decided to meet later. She never turned up.... This was at 5 pm. and the show finished at 6... I felt really, really bad. I didn't have a model and the time to find one was running out. I felt really, really lost, so lost I... yeh... as usually... I had to cry a little bit... Grrrr... I felt like a little child... I HATE it, why can't I just be like all other grown ups????

Luckily Bethanne decided she wanted to give HER model to ME! I really don't know how to thank her, and I will feel very guilty if I don't do a good job tomorrow... I just hope her model will show up... I know she will... :-D I hope... :-D

After the show the team went to eat dinner and we had a really nice time.

Now I have been practicing a little bit. I have just been playing with the wet gel, taking it on and off to get the feeling as I haven't been doing nails for 4 days.

I have to go to sleep... It will be a loooong and exhausting day tomorrow. WATCH out for the crying woman....:-D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar