tirsdag 2. juni 2009

I have done this for 11 years

and I still have days that I am struggling a lot. Today was one of those days. It was like the gel didn't want to go *my* way. No matter what I did, it just didn't want to be where I wanted it to be. I am sure my clients didn't see how much I struggled, but deep down my throat I was swearing... I know the end-result was good. Although I managed to keep my time-schedule it felt like it took me ages to get there.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day as that is the last working day before I leave for Orlando and Vegas. I *NEED* a good day...

1 kommentar:

  1. I have those days! I think we all do. Hope you have a great time in the states for the shows! I really enjoy reading both blogs and living vicariously through your suitcase!! LOL

    Candace
    "Candy"

    SvarSlett