søndag 14. juni 2009

I am very happy I went to the convention-center

Yesterday I had a great day.

Before I went to the show I got an e-mail from Iryna Giblett. She asked me if I still needed a model for the competition at Monday! I did have a model, but she wasn't the very best and after looking at Irynas nails I was sure she was much better. I have to give credit to the woman who originally said she wanted to modeling for me. She has always said that if I find a better one, I should go for the best. Not all models are like that, some get offended if you don't use them! In one way I can understand it, but if the model is a nail-tech, she should know how important it is to have *the* model.

At the show I met so many nice people. Some new and many who I have met at other shows, both in Europe and in the US. I feel very fortunate to be part of this industry when I am getting friends from all over the world.

After the show I went to see Iryna, to take off her nails, and after that we went for dinner. What a great couple Iryna and Bob are! We had so much to talk about and I had a very nice evening. I am now a little less nervous for Monday!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar