mandag 15. juni 2009

Not as good, but not as bad either

I don't know what to say...

The competition today went much better than last time. I felt calm and I did the best I could, with the time i had, BUT it was far away from good enough as I didn't make it the top 10. It's only the top 10 who get to know their score and their placings, so I don't know more than that. On the other hand I am totally aware of what I have to do better. I have to practice like MAD to get my timings down so I can not only be finished, but make a good set of nails too. That is my next goal. I will also begin practicing doing sculpting instead of tips, I think that can help me both with timings and the issues I am having with the tip-fitting (not straight sides etc...). I also think it might be easier to use an unknown model with doing sculpting. (This is not an excuse for my bad performance, just a note to myself.)

I have pictures, but haven't loaded them to my computer yet. I also have a lot more to say about the competition, how I feel about it etc... but I am on my way out now, so I will have to write about that later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar