søndag 31. mai 2009

Philosophic today...

Today I am not going to either practice or work. Instead I did some housework and as always, when doing housework, I become very philosophic. What would have happened if not, or if, blah... blah... why did my life turn this way and not another way? What is my story?

When thinking, in one way my story is pretty boring, but when thinking harder, I think it is kind of shocking, for some. People tend to have a certain impression on how you are and how you have become like that. Sometimes it fits perfectly in, but sometimes it doesn't, and then people tend to be shocked, like: "I had never thought that about you!" Maybe it is not shock, maybe it is relieve? Like I, who seem to be kind of lucky in the lottery (this is NOT my way of thinking, life is not a lottery, it is hard work), after all DO have some "incidents"?

Well, this became cryptic... Now I am going out, in the sun, resting my mind... :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar