lørdag 23. mai 2009

Finding a good model?

Yesterday, when I practiced, it surprised me how difficult it is to judge if a model is good or not. I knew my model wasn't the best,but I didn't knew she was that bad. I didn't realized it before I began blending the tips. This is not the first time I have misjudged a model, so how on earth will I manage to do it for Orlando and Vegas? I don't have the money to bring a model. I know I will not place. I really don't see the point in paying 15-2000 USD to fly in a model when my only goal is to get finished in time. Normally this is NOT my goal, but I have realized it has to be my goal for this competition. I am not used to having only 90 min., normally I am used to having 150 min!

I am speaking as I already HAVE lots of models to choose between... I don't... In fact, I don't have one at all! Maybe I have to use the first days in Orlando looking for one... Not the best preparation for a competition, but it looks like I don't have a choice.... :-/

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar