fredag 22. mai 2009

What a great day today has been!

This has been some of my best days for a very long time. I have done 4-5 weeks backfills in 1 hour and 10 min. I have done that before, but it is a long time since I did that so fast and still my work looked nice.

I had some hours gap between my clients so I decided to time myself when doing my own nails. I did one and one nail and found I had to do one nail from start to finish in 9 minutes. I stopped the watch when I had to cure the gel in the lamp. I managed to do all the nails in 8,5 min.! They are not the very best and I can see lots of places I have to improve, but at least, I managed to do it within the time.










After the practice-run I did one new client. She went to me 3-4 years ago but quited because I commuted to/from Liverpool and it was difficult to get appointments with me. Some months ago she tried another tech because I didn't have any appointment. She was not satisfied. After that she called me and got an appointment. I had to explain that I had raised my prices a lot since she last went to me and that I probably charge the double than the others, but she said it didn't matter, she wanted MY WORK. And today she came. She had badly bitten nails and I managed to do her nails with tip and overlay, pink and white, in 1 hour and 30 min!!! AND she was so very happy when she left. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures before and after... it was amazing! THIS is why I love my work!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar