torsdag 7. mai 2009

The second day

THIS was the best day. Everybody set up their own tables and we practiced at each other. I am interested in competition-nails so I did some and got them critiqued. This was very valuable for me. I also showed some people to do gel…

At the end of the class Millie held a talk about how to do a press-release and how to get your name and salon OUT there. THIS was a great talk and I wished her talk had been on the first day. I would also have liked to have a talk about pricing, how to run a successful salon, how to choose a marked, how to think and work smart etc... In my opinion these are the issues people in our industry don't know enough of. I wished *I* had known more of these when I started 11 years ago. It would have saved me some sleepless nights!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar