tirsdag 19. mai 2009

I am still in need of people who are willing to model in Bergen

The advantages of being a model is that you get a set of nails for free. They may me a little bit more dramatic than salon-nails, but after I have practiced I can file and reshape so you don't have to walk around with super-long nails. :)

Another advantage, for the right person, is that you can get to travel with me for free! I'll pay all your travel-expenses, you only have to pay for your own food. To get this you have to have long nail-beds (the pink area of your nail), long, thin and straight fingers and not "milk-white" hands. :) You also have to have a strong bladder, as you have to sit for many hours. You are not allowed to exit the competition-arena before AFTER all the judges have seen you. You also need to have good nerves, as it can be kind of nerve-wrecking for the model as well as for the competitor. I sometimes swear like a man if something go wrong (sorry mum...:-)). Sometimes I talk and sometimes I don't say a thing. You have to deal with me...:-D You have to manage to travel by your own as you may have to come after me and leaving before me. And to the last you have to be grown-up to like to have some time alone as I am not always very keen on partying etc... I don't like to be a baby-sitter! :) Well... that's a lot, but I think it is worth it. I am not *that* bad, although it can look like it....:-D

So far I have not felt the need of bringing my own model as I haven't taken the competitions *that* seriously. Or maybe it has been the pressure-thing. If bringing a model, the pressure become worse... It may now look like I need to be more serious and then I need to bring my own model. (Geeeee, I need a sponsor....)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar