mandag 25. mai 2009

Still need A LOT of practicing!

Today I had lunch with a friend whom I haven't seen in over 10 years. WOW, it was great! It was like we haven't been away from each other at all and we talked and talked for... 2,5 hours! We had so much to speak about, updating on our lives etc... And... she is doing photography, as a hobby, and she was happy to help me taking some good pictures with her professional camera! I can't wait to meet up with her to get some good pictures. I just have to find a GOOD model first...:-/

After lunch I went to the salon, for competition practicing. My model was a very young girl, 15 years, and her nails were not the best, but at least I had a model! I did her nails in 90 min. but I were not at all satisfied. Grrrrrr... what a pain.... I need to come up with some good ideas to do my work quick AND nice!







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar