lørdag 16. mai 2009

Not feeling better today...

Grrrrrr.... Yes, I still wonder why I put myself through the competition-nightmare. And yes, once more, it really has become a nightmare this time. I don't see how I can manage to do a set of nails in 1,5 hours. Or, I might manage it, but I wonder how they will look like, certainly not as competition-nails are supposed to look.... Today I have been training to put on forms. Doing sculpting instead of tipping will at least save me some time. On the other hand, I am scared of not being consistent enough with doing sculpting. I am feeling really C * R * A * P today. (Sorry, I am sure my mother will not be happy for my nice expression here, but it is exactly how I am feeling right now.)

Since the day today has been such a depressing day I am going to practice some l/p. Maybe my very bad l/p technique will make me feel better about the gel... :-/ :-D I have never done any l/p course, still I have to make it at competition-level for Nailympics in London, in September. ARGH, why do I put myself into this????????????

Well, it's 3 weeks left! Next week I am going to train every day... Hope it will be a better week than this has been. Fingers crossed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar