lørdag 23. mai 2009

Hmmmm....

Well, I did it... In 90 min. The result? Hahahahahahahaha, my goal was to do a set of competition nails in 90 min. My NEXT goal is to make a GOOD competition set in 90 min....

Unfortunately my model today didn't have good nails for competition. She has some flat nails, some very flat nails and some with a little bit of curve. I am not sure if I want to show the pictures, as I am not satisfied at all. I think I have to improve in all aspects... :-/ OK, I'll show the before and after picture..... The polish I used was not very good. Luckily I have ordered a better one...

Although I am not satisfied with the practicing today, I have to say the same as my model said to me: "At least you are one step closer to the goal. This practicing has not made you worse, it can only have made you good!"





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar